Warning: No razors allowed!

Our son wants to be just like his dad. But why or why did he have to choose now?! Jeffrey thought for some unknown reason that his hair needed a trim, so he took it upon himself to shave it himself, with his dad's razor. He came out of the shower and I screamed when I saw what he did. He had shaved off his sideburns on one side, and shaved a chunk of hair off the other side of his head!!!!!! When Jeff asked him, much more calmly then me by the way, Why he shaved his head? He simply said, "I don't know." and shrugged. I could have killed him. Not because he shaved his head, (because at one time or another kids get it into their heads that cutting their bangs off or a chunk of sisters hair is ok)but because we had plans to take a family portrait next week. I wanted to cry. So...his Dad fixed it the best he could (it looks like a military haircut now). Punishment: We took pictures and I told him I was putting them on my blog. Boy, did that get him squirming.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm laughing so hard right now! What a great little hair cut he managed to give himself. I guess it could have been worse and he could have ended up looking like the mayor from "The Grinch that Stole Christmas."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I can at least count myself lucky he didn't do that. I would have had to shave the whole thing off. BOYS! :)

    ReplyDelete