Ashlyn's Award Winning Recipe Chinese Cabbage Chicken Salad

I promised to share the recipe Ashlyn used for her 4-H Competition, so here it is. I also took it to a recent Super Bowl Party, and everyone raved about it, so I think this one is a keeper, especially since it is a family recipe provided to me by my Aunt Debbie. Thanks Debbie!

Chinese Cabbage Chicken Salad
1 head Cabbage, shredded
2 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
4 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
4 green onions, chopped
1 package Chicken Top Ramen noodles
4 Tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
Mix the above ingredients together.
Dressing:
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup oil
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
6 Tbsp rice vinegar
spice packet from Top Ramen noodles
Warm dressing and mix with salad ingredients withing 15 minutes of serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment