Easy Teriyaki Chicken Freezer Recipe

A few months ago, I decided to take on the ambitious job of making a bunch of freezer meals for my three children. (My husband and 11 and 9 year old). I was heading out of town for a few weeks, and I think my guilt of having to leave brought on the need for such an ambitious project.

I actually have a hubby that is quite capable in the kitchen, but with swimming team practices and all the other appointments I usually have for the kids, I thought having some meals cooked ahead would be a great idea One of the meals was an Easy Teriyak Chicken Freezer meal, and my daughter raved about it. She is my picky eater, and is also learning to cook. We made it together again tonight, and while the chicken is marinating I wanted to share the recipe.

Easy Teriyaki Chicken Freezer Recipe
1 chicken, cut up (or equivalent amount of chicken pieces that you wish to use.)
1 Cup Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Water
1 tsp garlic salt
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup apple juice
1/2 tsp dried ginger
Place chicken into a freezer bag. In a small bowl combine the ingredients and mix them together. Add to the freezer bag and remove the air, seal and freeze. On the cooking day, defrost in the refrigerator. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and bake the chicken for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment