Check out my latest magazine Design Article!

I write a bi-monthly Design article for Latter-Day Woman Magazine. This is a great magazine, and I feel very privileged to have been invited to contribute on a regular basis. The magazine can be viewed at http://www.ldswa.com/ and the article is in the June/July 09 issue on page 36. It is titled 'Picture This- The art of photo placement'. I have featured several projects from blogs I like to visit on a regular basis, and wanted to showcase the many talents and projects of these fellow bloggers. Let me know what you think, and check out the other issues of the magazine. I also have another article in the April/May issue on Color, that I think you might enjoy as well. At the moment I am racking my brain on what to write about for the Winter/Thanksgiving edition. Any suggestions anyone?!!! It is 105 degrees at home, and it is a bit hard to think and write in this heat! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment